Fortnite 13,500 V-Bucks
Fortnite 13,500 V-Bucks
What do I do to redeem my Gift Card?
Fortnite V-Bucks can be used to purchase new customization items like Outfits, Gliders, Pickaxes, Emotes, Wraps and the latest season’s Battle Pass! Gliders and Contrails may not be used in Save the World mode.
To redeem Fortnite V-Bucks codes, you simply need to follow these steps:
- Go here and log in to your Epic Games account.
Note: Make sure that the name in the top right corner matches your in-game display name. If you are redeeming your card for console, you can also log in using your console credentials.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, and then click V-Bucks Card.
- Click Get Started to begin the redemption process
- Enter your PIN code with no dashes.
- Click Next.
- Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next.
Note: If you don’t see the platform you want to redeem your card on, please verify the Epic account you’re logged into, as this step will only show the device(s) linked to the account you are currently signed in.
- Review the details and make sure the Epic account, device, and new balance are all correct, and then click Confirm.
- If you redeemed the V-Bucks to a PC, Switch or mobile device, you can launch Fortnite and spend your V-Bucks!
- If you redeemed the V-Bucks to your XBOX or PlayStation, a second code was generated and it must be entered into your Microsoft or Sony account to complete the redemption.
- Product region is not restricted, its a global gift card.
- Can be activated globally, only on PC, Mobile or Tablet.
- Key is NOT compatible with Console platforms [PSN, XBOX, Nintendo eShop]
- This is a digital edition of the product with instant delivery.
- Works on your preferred platform
- This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
XBOX, PlayStation or Nintendo
- Confirm the region of your console platform.
- Head over to your console network, check the price of V-Bucks from the network.
- Purchase the relevant wallet top up, once you confirm the price from the console network. I.e PSN Wallet, XBOX Wallet or Nintendo eShop Wallet
- A 12-character is generated after you Purchase, you’ll now need to enter this code into the selected third-party website (Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo eShop). This code is also emailed to you.