HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR EA PLAY ACCOUNT REGION
You can do that right from your EA Account settings.
Your data will be downloaded as a JSON file to your computer so you can review it.
Review your account data
See your EA Account information, including:
- your basic account information (including your EA Account ID)
- regional settings (shows your EA Play Account Region)
- connected accounts
- game specific identities
- refund requests
- security information
- privacy settings
- email marketing preferences
- payment methods
- game tester program preferences.
HOW TO REDEEM EA PLAY CODE ON PC
To redeem your EA Gift Card
- Go to your EA Account and Billing settings.
- Click on Payment Methods.
- Next to EA Wallet, click Add More.
- Type in your EA Gift Card code.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Submit.
Your Gift Card funds will be deposited into your EA Wallet, and or Your membership will be activated for your EA Account.
HOW TO REDEEM EA PLAY CODE ON PS5
- Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
- Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
- Enter the code and select Redeem.
You can also redeem a voucher code during checkout by selecting Redeem Codes and Gift Cards from the payment method menu.
HOW TO REDEEM EA PLAY CODE ON PS4
- Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
- Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
- The credit or content is now applied to your account.
HOW TO REDEEM EA PLAY CODE ON XBOX
- Sign in to your Xbox console (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- From the Home screen, select and open the Store app. (If the Store app is not displayed, go to My games & apps, select Apps, and select the Store app from there.)
- In the Store app, move the cursor left or press the View button on the controller to open the side menu.
- From that menu, select Redeem.
- Enter the 25-character code, and then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
I got a message saying my Product Code can’t be redeemed. What should I do?
Check the instructions on how to redeem the code. Double check the various platform instructions to make sure you redeem your code in the right place. Also check you EA Play account region, as PS4 and PC EA Play codes are region locked to USA accounts.
It says my code has already been redeemed. What do I do now?
Your best bet is to go back to your account statement and check if the code has already been redeemed. If not, Contact us for assistance.